Benzalkonium Chloride is also known as alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADBAC) is a type of cationic surfactant. It is a pale-yellow color gummy amber solid, which sometimes exists in colorless state. It is used as a corrosion inhibitor in oil and gas industry. Safety factor of benzalkonium chloride leads to use in various topical and ocular products as a preservative and to optimize emolliency and substantivity.
This report projects the global benzalkonium chloride market with trends and opportunities and its demand by 2022. This research study includes qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projection to understand the present overview and predict the behavior in the upcoming years. Our research teams have used various secondary resources and directories such as industrial databases, journals, and magazines along with primary resources coupled with industry oriented measures such as industry related expert interviews to obtain key information and valuables, which makes it an asset for players in the market.
Rise in demand of it from emerging economies, growth in industrialization, and rapid increase in applications drives the global benzalkonium chloride market. Newer formulations using this chemical with quaternary ammonium derivatives is expected to extend benzalkonium market and enhance the efficacy of benzalkonium based disinfection products. This market is in the nascent stage of growth and advent of new companies and startup vendors could not survive due to competition from large players in market. But the leading companies in benzalkonium chloride production are continuously involved in developing and researching surfactant technologies to cater to dynamic preferences of expanding consumer base.
The benzalkonium chloride market is segmented by type, application, end-user industry, and geography. Based on type as benzalkonium chloride 50% and benzalkonium chloride 80%. As a concentrated chemical, it is extensively used as biocide in water treatment chemicals and as disinfectants. Its wide application as precipitant, phase transfer catalyst, emulsifier/de-emulsifier makes North America leading manufacturer of this market. By end-user Industry benzalkonium chloride has found a sweeping demand in oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, chemicals, aquaculture, timber protection, paper and pulp, textile, leather, and horticulture industries. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players operating in this market are Kao (Japan), Quat-chem (UK), Novo Nordisk pharmatech (Denmark), Stepan (U.S.), Aarti Industries Ltd (India), Boke Water treatment (China), and Delta Chemsol (India).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS: -
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations, and dynamics through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- This report offers a deep analysis of drivers and restraints on the market growth.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of segmentation of benzalkonium chloride within the market.
- Key players, who majorly manufacture benzalkonium chloride are listed.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within benzalkonium chloride market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Benzalkonium Chloride 50%
- Benzalkonium Chloride 80%
- Eye & Ear Nasal Drops
- Hand Sanitizers
- Spermicidal Creams
- Cationic surfactant
- Water Treatment
- Oil and Gas
- Horticulture and Household
- Phase Transfer Agent
- Organic Compounds
By End-User Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- Timber Protection
- Paper and Pulp
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle- East
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA