Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate or BoPET is a polyester film used in a wide range of applications due to its high tensile strength, chemical stability, transparency, electrical insulation, gas, and aroma barrier properties. BoPET is made from stretched polyethylene terephthalate that has excellent optical, mechanical, thermal, and physical characteristics. Due to its greater resistant to gas and aroma barrier than plastics, its more preferred in food packaging industry. With the use of BoPET film in food packaging, the shelf life of the food is increased and the freshness of the food item kept intact. Due to the advance characteristics of biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate, it has found its way, to many industrial sectors and end-user industries.
The requirement of highly innovated polymer film with higher optical, mechanical, thermal, and physical characteristics in different industries such as packaging, electronics, and imaging drives the biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate market. However, high manufacturing cost and capital investment restrains the growth of the market. Development of technology in polymerization has led to the development of more refine biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate with higher characteristics.
The market is segmented on the basis application and geography. By application, it is classified into packaging, insulating material, electronic and acoustical, imaging, and others (adhesive tapes, solar sails, and solar filters). By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are Sumilon Polyester Ltd., Andritz AG, JBF Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Polyester Film Inc., Uflex Ltd., CHIRIPAL POLY FILM, Brckner Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Polyplex Corporation Ltd, Toray Industries Inc, and POLNAS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Biaxially Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Key Segments:
- Insulating Material
- Others (Adhesive Tapes, Solar Sails, and Solar Filters)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other top companies
- Manucor S.p.A.
- DuPont Teijin Films
- UBM Canon LLC
- Brushfoil LLC
- Primaplas Pty Ltd
- TAGHLEEF INDUSTRIES GROUP
- Katco Ltd.
- KOLON Industries Inc.
- Sumilon Polyester Ltd.
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd.