Big data analytics refers to large data sets that are voluminous, heterogeneous, and generated timely in the education industry in the form of text, video, or voice. The implementation of big data analytics in education sector helps institutions to make smart enrollment decisions and assign financial resources to increase registration.
Big data improves the learning experience in real time as it enables institutions to customize the training module to gain better understanding of the topics.
The global big data analytics in the education market is expected to be driven by increased internet penetration, surge in ICT spending, and optimization of resources for effective learning. Other factors that support growth are understanding student demographics and behaviors, reduced cost of education, and improved administrative services. However, high initial investment cost, lack of security measures, compliance with big data governance, educational data relevance & validity, and data visualization-related issues are expected to restrict this growth.
E-learning platform, distance education mode in various streams to deliver a better course, and study support present various opportunities in this sector. This ensures student retention as well as improved operational efficiency.
The report segments the big data analytics in education market on the basis of application, service, and geography. Based on application, it is divided into behavior detection, skill assessment, course recommendation, and student attrition rate detection. Based on the service, it is classified into consulting, maintenance, and training & development. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Abzooba Inc., Analytic Edge, Fintellix Solutions Private Ltd., Heckyl Pvt. Ltd., KloudData Inc., Gramener, Germin8, LatentView, Indix Corporation and VIS Networks Pvt. Ltd., are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global big data analytics in education market between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global artificial intelligence in BFSI market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
Big Data Analytics In Education Market Key Segments:
- Behavior Detection
- Skill Assessment
- Course Recommendation
- Student Attrition Rate Detection
- Training & Development
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East