Big data is a term used for large volume of structured and unstructured data stored on a daily basis. Further, big data analytics technique is implemented by the companies to examine market trends, hidden patterns, and other useful information, which helps in making effective business decisions. Big data analytics in manufacturing helps enterprises in better supply chain planning, process defect tracking, and components defect tracking. Predictive analytics is one of the major applications of big data analytics used to extract information from data, and predict trends and behavior patterns.
Rise in demand for big data across various industry verticals and increase in demand for big data in manufacturing to reduce the production defects and optimize supply chain management are expected to boost the market. However, integration of big data is a complex process, which is expected to hinder the market growth. Moreover, adoption of manufacturing analytics by various automobile manufacturers presents a major opportunity for the key players in the manufacturing market.
The global big data analytics in manufacturing market is segmented on the basis of component, application, and geography. Based on component, it is bifurcated into software and services. The applications included in the report are predictive maintenance, budget monitoring, product lifecycle management, field activity management, and others. On the basis of deployment mode, the market is classified into cloud and on-premise. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., OpenText Corporation, Microstrategy, Information Builders, Tableau Software Inc., and Qlik Technologies Inc. are key players operating in the global big data analytics in manufacturing market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global big data analytics in manufacturing market.
- In-depth analysis is done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Big Data Analytics In Manufacturing Market Key Segments:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Budget Monitoring
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Field Activity Management
By Deployment Mode
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- OpenText Corporation
- Information Builders
- Tableau Software Inc.
- Qlik Technologies Inc.