Big data is a massive volume of structured and unstructured data stored on daily basis. Big data analytics technique is used to search hidden patterns, market trends, and other useful information that may help organizations to take effective business decisions.
Big data analytics in retail helps enterprises to identify potential customers based on their purchase history and shopping patterns Predictive analytics, descriptive analytics, and prescriptive analytics are some of the major applications of big data analytics in retail industry.
Rise in demand for big data analytics for better decision-making and customer experience, and growth in demand for in-store analytics in retail drive the market growth. However, integration of big data with traditional systems is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, adoption of retail analytics by various e-commerce websites presents a major opportunity for the key players in the retail market.
The global big data analytics in retail market is segmented on the basis of solution, application, and geography. The solution segment is divided into analytical tools, data management software, mobile applications, and reporting & visualization tools. Based on application, the market is classified into merchandising & in-store analytics, marketing & customer analytics, supply chain analytics, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the global big data analytics in retail market are IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., Adobe Systems, Microstrategy, Information Builders, Tableau Software Inc., and Qlik Technologies Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global big data analytics in retail market.
- In-depth analysis is done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Big Data Analytics In Retail Market Key Segments:
- Analytical Tools
- Data Management Software
- Mobile Applications
- Reporting & Visualization Tools
- Merchandising & In-store Analytics
- Marketing & Customer Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Adobe Systems
- Information Builders
- Tableau Software Inc.
- Qlik Technologies Inc.