Big data analytics involves examination of large and varied data sets to help organizations make more informed business decisions. Further, the introduction of big data analytics in transportation industry has increased the efficiency of data management and predictive modeling.
Various travel and transportation industry segments, such as airlines, railways, freight logistics, hospitality, and others, have adopted big data analytics to manage customer records, transaction history, and pricing data for better customer feedback.
Benefits of big data analytics, such as identification of the bottleneck in the transportation network to enable optimized route planning, detection of networks with poor infrastructure, and calculation of travel delay, drive the market growth.
However, lack of skilled labor and data security concerns limit this growth. Moreover, adoption of transportation analytics by freight transportation and fleet management sectors presents a major growth opportunity for the market.
The big data analytics in transportation market is segmented based on component, application, and geography. The components studied in this report are software and services. On the basis of application, the market is divided into customer analytics and loyalty marketing, customer and pricing optimization, predictive maintenance analysis, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in big data analytics in transportation market are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Splunk Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., Teradata Corporation, Cloudera Inc., and Tableau Software, Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global big data analytics in transportation market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevalent opportunities in these geographies.
Big Data Analytics In Transportation Market Key Segments:
- Customer Analytics and Loyalty Marketing
- Customer and Pricing Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance Analytics
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East