The term big data includes large data sets that can be analyzed using software to capture trends and patterns in the relevance data. In terms of smart buildings, it involves operational integrations of the data sets that are derived from various sources for complete understanding of the system. The use of big data in smart building helps optimize the overall system performance.
The increase in IoT technology majorly drives the market. In addition, rise in concerns about energy efficiency in buildings further fuel the market growth. Growth in concerns about security-related issues hinder the market growth. The use of machine learning technology offers growth opportunites.
The global big data market for smart buildings is segmented on the basis of service, end user, and region. On the basis of service, it is bifurcated into fire alarm management and energy management. Based on end user, it is divided into design engineers and property investors. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Johnson Controls, EMC, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Datameer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, VMware, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., and Intel Corporation.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Big Data Market Key Segments:
By Service Type
- Fire Alarm Management
- Energy Management
By End User
- Design Engineers
- Property Investors
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Johnson Controls
- Oracle corporation
- SAP SE
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Intel Corporation