Biliary biopsy forceps are used during minimally invasive surgeries for collecting the samples for biopsy. These are available in both disposable and reusable forms. These forceps have different cup shapes to provide high quality biopsies and optimal tissue samples. Biopsy forceps have rotatable needle type version for an accurate positioning at the target site. Biopsy forceps come in various designs; they may have a straight tip or may even be available with an angled shaft.
Rise in the prevalence of biliary diseases are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancements further drive the market. However, factors such as lack of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in R&D and high investments in healthcare are expected to offer new opportunities during the analysis period.
The biliary biopsy forceps market is segmented based on type, product, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into disposable and reusable. Based on product, the market is bifurcated as flexible and rigid biliary biopsy forceps. Based on end user, the market is categorized as hospitals and clinics. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Biliary Biopsy Forceps Market Key Segments:
- Flexible Biliary Biopsy Forceps
- Rigid Biliary Biopsy Forceps
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- COOK Medical
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Sumitomo Bakelite
- Argon Medical Devices
- Halyard Health
- CONMED Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Moog Inc.
- Endogastric Solutions