Biochemistry analyzers are devices designed for examining urine, blood, cerebral spinal fluid, and other biological samples. It works on the principle of Beer-Lambert’s law of photo-chemistry. These machines are provided with optical and electrochemical technologies for measuring the properties of the sample. Most of these analyzers employ optical technologies to perform the measurements such as spectrometric, fluoroscopic, colorimetric, and absorption detection techniques. These instruments can also measure chemicals like proteins, antigens, and molecules in body fluids. These analyzers offer numerous advantages such as accuracy, fast measurement ability, and high sensitivity while detecting even a small amount of chemicals.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the biochemistry analyzers market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in number of patients with diabetes, liver failures, kidney diseases, and demand for analysis of blood biochemistry parameters of these patients, and high adoption rate of these analyzers in hospitals and pharmaceutical companies are the factors that drive the growth of the biochemistry analyzers market.
- In addition, an increase in healthcare expenditure; a rise in R&D activities to develop, launch novel devices in the market, and technological advancements, are some factors, which boost the market growth for biochemistry analyzers.
- However, high cost, lack of knowledge for proper handling of the device, and complications associated with this method hinder the market growth.
- Contrarily, product innovation in analyzers that can detect DNA molecules in the samples presents new pathways in the industry.
New product launches to flourish the market
In March 2019, Beckman Coulter received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approval for its DxH 520 hematology analyzer for low-volume laboratories.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the biochemistry analyzers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the biochemistry analyzers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the biochemistry analyzers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed biochemistry analyzers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the biochemistry analyzers Report
- Which are the leading players active in the biochemistry analyzers market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Biochemistry analyzers"?
- What is "Biochemistry analyzers" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Biochemistry analyzers" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Biochemistry analyzers" Market report?
Biochemistry Analyzers Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Beckman Coulter Inc., Abbott Diagnostics Inc., Nova Biomedical Corp., Randox Laboratories Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Awareness Technology, Inc., Transasia Biomedicals Ltd,, Siemens AG, Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.