Biocompatibility testing services deals with a set of guidelines and testing parameters used for evaluation of medical device or any compounds safety before coming to the market. The testing services ranges from initial screening of new materials to product release testing and non-clinical or pre-market safety evaluations.
Rise in R&D procedures regarding biocompatibility testing services, adoption of advanced testing services, and increase in government funding for healthcare services drive the market growth. Moreover, medical devices and materials need to meet the biocompatibility requirements so that they are compatible with other materials or body tissues. This requirement drives the growth of the biocompatibility testing services market. However, difficulties to obtain information this information restrain the market growth. These tests are time-consuming and expensive, thus restraining the growth of the market. Besides, the introduction of new testing procedures and growth opportunities in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
Biocompatibility testing services market is segmented on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, it is segmented into material characterization, cytotoxicity, hemocompatibility, implantation testing, intracutaneous reactivity, sensitization, systemic toxicity, pyrogenecity, and USP plastics. By geography the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players profiled in the report include Wickham Laboratories, North American Science Associates Inc., GLR Laboratories Pvt Ltd., Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd., Nelson Laboratories, Inc., Toxikon, Inc., Pacific BioLabs, BioComp Laboratories, Inc., Morulaa HealthTech Pvt. Ltd., and Geneva Laboratories.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by type elucidates various types of testing procedures used for biocompatibility checking.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the global market.
Biocompatibility Testing Services Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
BioComp Laboratories, Inc., Morulaa HealthTech Pvt. Ltd., North American Science Associates Inc., Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd., Geneva Laboratories, Pacific BioLabs, GLR Laboratories Pvt Ltd., Wickham Laboratories, Nelson Laboratories, Inc., Toxikon, Inc.