Biomass briquette is commonly made of green waste and other natural materials. These are generally used to create power, heat, cooking fuel, and work industrial boilers with a specific end goal to make power from steam. The most recognized usage of briquettes is in emerging economies, where energy sources are not as generally accessible. These compacted or strong compounds contain different organic materials, including rice husk, bagasse, ground nutshells, city strong waste, rural waste, or other wastes with high nitrogen content.
The demand for fuel in emerging economies and improved renewable energy source appeal drive the biomass briquette market. However, low energy output when compared to others industrial fuels and limited awareness hamper the market growth.
The global biomass briquette market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type of biomass briquette, the market is divided into sawdust briquettes, agro waste briquettes, and wood briquettes. On the basis of application, it is categorized into power generation, thermal energy, and others. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The significant players in the market have strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain a significant market share. The key players are:
- Pacific BioEnergy
- German Pellets
- RWE Innogy
- Drax Biomass
- General Biofuels
- Pfeifer Group
- Biomass Secure Power
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the biomass briquette market.
- In-depth analysis of the market has been conducted and estimations for key segments between 2015 and 2023 have been provided.
- Factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market have been provided.
- The market share for all segments with respect to geography has been provided in detail in the report.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Global Biomass Briquette Market Key Segments:
- Sawdust Briquettes
- Agro waste Briquettes
- Wood Briquettes
- Power Generation
- Thermal Energy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA