Biometric system uniquely identifies biological traits. Unique identifiers include fingerprints, voice waves, iris patterns, and others. Increase in application of biometric technology for better security purpose in various sector such as BFSI, airports, automobiles, offices, and others drive the biometric technology market.
The biometric ATM market is expected to experience a significant growth during forecast period as the adoption of biometric ATM is on an increase, owing to different benefits, which include reduced transaction time, provision of better security that deter crimes (internet banking fraud, money laundering, and theft bankers identification). However, lack of awareness among consumers is expected to hinder the market growth. Moreover, growth in demand of biometric ATM in the emerging market such as China, Brazil, and India is expected to offer ample of opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the biometric ATM market on the basis of application, product type, and geography. On the basis of application, it is bifurcated into withdrawals and deposits. On the basis of product-type, it is divided into iris recognition, fingerprint biometrics, voice recognition, facial recognition, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and LAMEA.
The major player of biometric ATM market is SUPREMA, Safran, NEC Corporation, Infineon Technologies, CrossMatch Technologies, Fulcrum Biometrics, Synaptics, Techshino, BioEnable, and Miaxis.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global biometric ATM market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Biometric ATM Market Key Segments:
- Iris Recognition
- Fingerprint Biometrics
- Voice Recognition
- Facial Recognition
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East