Biorationals are insecticides effective against the target pest, but less harmful to natural enemies. These products are obtained from the natural sources such as plant extracts and pathogens. The biorational products are widely used in structural pest control, agriculture, public health, forestry, turf, aquaculture, and home and garden. In addition, biorational products are typically derived from natural as well as biological methods. Moreover, rise in usage of environmental pest control technologies help the end users achieve agriculture sustainability and it maximizes the quality of crops. Furthermore, green crop protection initiative in the European region has motivated the bio rational producers to develop eco-friendly solutions and products for consumers in the agriculture industry.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global biorationals market. This research study includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview and predict the market behavior during the forecast period. Our research teams have used various secondary resources and directories such as industrial databases, journals, magazines, and primary resources coupled with industry oriented measures, which include industry-related expert interviews to obtain key information and valuables, which makes it an asset for players in the market.
Growth in demand for bio based products as an alternative to synthetic pesticides that cause harmful effects on farm products drive the growth of the global biorationals market. Moreover, harmful synthetic pesticides sprayed on vegetables could disrupt the endocrine system of the human body, thereby boosting the demand for the global biorationals market. In addition, deviating consumer trend towards natural and organic crop stress management products acts as another augmenting factor for market growth. Majorly, biorational products are widely embraced across agriculture, structural pest control, forestry, public health, aquaculture, and turf applications. Furthermore, pest control technologies enable maximum pest resistance, which makes biorational pesticides favorable among the farmers. This has led to substantial demand for sustainable products such as neem extracts, pheromones, repellents, and essential oils. The rise in concern toward food security with the help of sustainable strategies is expected to boost the demand for natural pesticides over the forecast period.
The global biorationals market is segmented based on product type, crop, application, and geography. By product type, the market is segmented into botanicals, semiochemical, and others (microbial agricultural materials and plant growth regulators). By crop, the market is divided into cereals & grains, fruits & vegetables, and others (plantation and cash crops). By application, the market is segmented into forestry, agriculture, public health, aquaculture & others (turf and structural pest control). Geographically, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players in this sector involve Bayer AG, Isagro SpA, Summit Chemical Company, Gowan Company LLC, Inora, Agralan Ltd., BASF SE, Rentokil Initial Plc, Suterra LLC, and McLaughlin Gormley King.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics through 2017-2023, which will assist in identifying prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped as per individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise biorationals market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report. Increase in demand for biorationals as an alternative to pesticides is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Key players of the biorationals market are listed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation of biorationals market within the market is provided, which helps determine the prevailing market opportunities.
Biorationals Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Others (Microbial Agricultural Materials and Plant Growth Regulators)
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Others (Plantation and Cash Crops)
- Public Health
- Others (Turf and Structural Pest Control)
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA