Biorefinery facilitates conversion process, through which it produces power by converting biomass. Biorefinery concept process a number of components with heat processing and electricity generation. These products are further used to produce adhesives, fibers, bio-detergents, enzymes, and polymers. The major factors related to the growth of biorefineries are awareness related to usage of bio-fuels, easy availability of cheap raw material, and volatility in fuel prices. Biorefinery products are classified into two types, energetic products and non-energetic products. Energetic product type includes ethanol, electricity, and biodiesel whereas non-energetic product type includes resins, alcohol, and plastic.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global scenario has drastically changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has put the world on a standstill position.
- The disease has been spread to almost every country, and has significantly changed the market conditions globally.
- Supply chains have been fully disrupted due to lockdown in every country or city. There is lack of supply of everything due to stricter rules.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The driving factors of the biorefinery products market are increased concerns related to the environment, accessibility of cheap raw material, and fluctuating fossil fuel prices. These contribute to the growth of the biorefinery market. The only factors hindering its growth are huge initial cost and a few supplier and buyers available.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global biorefinery products market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global biorefinery products market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global biorefinery products market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Biorefinery Products Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Green Plains Renewable Energy, Dominion Energy, Pacific Ethanol, DSM NV, Neste Oil OYJ, Bayer Material Science LLC, Sinopec, Du Pont DE Nemours, Archer Midland Company, Abengoa Bioenergy Corp, Archers Daniels Midland Company, Valero Marketing And Supply Company, LLC