Biowaste includes a wide variety of waste products, which are hazardous to living organisms. Thus, it is important to handle these wastes appropriately with the help containers. Majority of the biological waste is created form hospitals and laboratories, which contains infectious elements such as blood or any sharp material such as needles & blades that could injure a person during handling process. Thus, different types of containers are used to as per the waste to minimize damages caused to living organisms.
Increase in demand for biowaste containers from hospitals and laboratories that help to dispose hazardous substances safely and appropriately drives the growth of global biowaste containers market. Furthermore, rise in number of fatal, infectious diseases results in increase in number of patients being hospitalized, which results in increased demand for biowaste containers, thereby fueling the market growth.
The global biowaste containers market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. By product, the market is divided based on plastic containers, paper containers, and steel containers. Plastic containers segment is further classified into polypropylene, high-density polyethylene, and others. By end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, health clinics, nursing homes, medical research laboratories, dentists, and others. The report analyzes the market trends in different geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- LB Medwaste
- Eagle Manufacturing Company
- Bemis Healthcare
- Otto Environmental Systems
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global biowaste containers market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis for the period of 20162023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies and the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Biowaste Containers Market Key Segmentation:
- Plastic Containers
- High-density Polyethylene
- Paper Containers
- Steel Containers
By End User
- Hospitals & Health Clinics
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Dental Care Center
- Public Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA