Microscissors and bipolar forceps are used to open and hold tissue and make them coagulate with the help of electric current during microsurgery. Factors such as increase in prevalence of disease that require microsurgeries, government initiatives for better healthcare infrastructure, and rise in awareness about diseases and infections drive the market growth. However, dearth of skilled professionals and cost ineffective instruments restrain the market. Moreover, introduction of highest grade stainless steel and titanium bipolar forceps, with greater precision and safety, and acceptance of microscissors and bipolar forceps in developing countries further provide numerous opportunities in the near future.
The global bipolar forceps and microscissors market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into forceps (reusable bipolar forceps and disposable bipolar forceps) and microscissors (stainless steel microscissors, combo microscissors, and titanium microscissors). On the basis of application, market is classified into gynecology, otolaryngology, neurosurgery, general surgery, and others.
On the basis of end-user, it is categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. By geography the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players in the market include OPHMED CO., LTD., ASICO, LLC, Symmetry Surgical Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic plc, Sutter Health, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, and Johnson & Johnson.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the types of microscissors and bipolar forceps used in microsurgery.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the global market.
Bipolar Forceps And Microscissors Market Key Segments:
- Reusable Bipolar Forceps
- Disposable Bipolar Forceps
- Stainless Steel Microscissors
- Combo Microscissors
- Titanium Microscissors
- General Surgery
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Others (Blood Banks and Home Healthcare Facilities)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA