Bladder cancer is the rapid, uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the urinary bladder lining with epithelial cells. These cancerous cells may even spread through the lining into the muscular wall of the bladder. At present, a number of therapies have evolved to treat bladder cancers, which in turn build a high demand for the bladder cancer therapeutics market.
Factors such as technological developments, innovative treatments, advanced health care services, rise in awareness about cancer therapies among people, and increasing health care expenditure will drive the bladder cancer therapeutics market globally. However, the high costs of bladder cancer therapies and asymptomatic nature of the disease may restrain the market growth. But factors such as growing influence of targeted biologics, introduction of novel drugs, and acceptance of effective diagnostic tools may increase the demand for the global bladder cancer therapeutics market.
The global bladder cancer therapeutics market is segmented by type, treatment, tests, and region. Based on type, the market is further segmented into transitional cell bladder cancer, invasive bladder cancer, superficial bladder cancer, squamous cell bladder cancer, and other rare types. Based on type of treatment, the market is segmented into surgery, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation therapy.
Based on major tests it is segmented into cystoscopy, biopsy, urinalysis, urine cytology, and bladder ultrasound. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players in the global bladder cancer therapeutics market include Sanofi S.A. , Novartis AG , Pfizer Inc. , GlaxoSmithKline plc, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. , Celgene Corporation, and Merck & Co.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the various types of products used to treat bladder cancer.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Bladder Cancer Therapeutics Market Report Highlights
By Major Tests
Key Market Players
Celgene Corporation, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi S.A., Merck & Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca plc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline plc.