As the import and export of the food and beverage products are growing, the demand for the blast chillers is also growing. Developing countries and their keys players are using the latest technology in the blast chillers for the market growth through more and more imports and exports.
The blast chillers have an impact on the end users of the market as it is very compact in size and it takes up less floor space compared to large roll-in-chillers. Developing countries are also going or the blast chillers for their market growth. Commercial Blast Chillers market has been prepared based on in-depth market analysis with the inputs from industry experts. The forecast covers the market and its growth over upcoming years.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Commercial blast chillers in the market are used for blast chilling process for cooling down foods to low temperature. The maintenance for bacteria is very crucial and low temperature is maintained to eliminate the chances of bacterial proliferation. Cooked foods, when cooled from 158°F to 37°F in a short span of time (90 minutes), are made safe for storage and later consumption.
The hotel and restaurant segment are forecasted with Billions USD in near future which has anticipated for the adoption of blast chillers which will grow the blast chillers market exponentially. Market leaders are also expanding into new geographic locations for strategic advantages such as low production costs and affordable labor
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down large number of hotel industry. This has hampered the growth of Blast chillers market in hotel and restaurant industry from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of blast chillers in the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for Blast Chillers was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, UK, and China, which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus, thereby declining the demand for Blast Chillers.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Key players of big data are expected to afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their service activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis
- Food preserving, hotel and restaurant sector are expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
Market forecast for Blast Chillers also witnessing high growth for blast chillers below 50kg because due to low energy consumption and small size. Reach-in models are made conveniently which requires minimum installation requirement. Reach-in chillers with a capacity below 50kg are more cost-effective compared to their large counterparts. The integration of intuitive touch screen panels and smart technologies is expected to augment their adoption in smart kitchens.
There are many foods and beverages which are need to made blew 3 degree centigrade, Blast Chillers reduces the temperature from 75 degree centigrade to 2 degree centigrade in not more than 95 min when it comes to cooling and in case of freezing blast chillers are required to reduce the temperature from 75°C to -17°C in just 250 minutes.
The restraints of the blast chillers are mainly the power consumption and some of chillers requires lots of spacing, and in recent times the hotel and restaurant industry is facing downfall due to covid-19 as the gathering is not allowed which also indirectly effecting Blast Chillers market.
- The key players in the market is adopting new technologies for Blast Chillers, driving IoT and AI in Blast Chillers is creating huge impact for fast processing. One of the key players Randell launched its new BC series reach-in blast chiller. That model is made with the capacity to hold 18 hotel standard pans, nine sheet pans or a combination of both.
- The countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA are experiencing huge growth in the hotel industry and the forecast is showing to reach upto xxx Billion USD in recent future. Many of the key players are trying to make Blast Chillers which consume less power for profit.
- Many of the workshops are being introduced to make aware of the workings of blast Chillers in recent days, it is estimating that as the effect of covid-19 will over the industries will be back in track which includes blast chiller market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Blast Chillers market with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Blast Chillers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to high Blast Chillers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides details Blast Chillers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Blast Chillers Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
American Panel, Able Products, Victory Refrigeration, IRINOX, Traulsen Advanced Equipment, Nor-Lake, Master-Bilt Products, Precision Refrigeration, Alto-Shaam, Williams Refrigeration, Adande, Randell.