Blood and fluid warming devices are medical devices designed for warming fluids, colloid, crystalloids or blood products, prior administration to prevent hypothermia in patients. Hypothermia may cause complications in surgeries such as coma or cardiac arrest and prolong healing time.
Increase in prevalence of hypothermia in cold countries and rise in geriatric and infant population majorly drive the market growth. In addition, increase of chronic diseases, rise in surgical procedure owing to the growth of accident, trauma cases, and geriatric population is anticipated to fuel the growth of the market. However, low awareness of blood and fluid warming devices and stringent government regulations associated with safety and efficacy of blood and fluid warming devices hinder the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D activities related to blood and fluid warming devices are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into surface warming system, intravenous warming system, and patient warming accessories. Based on application, the market is classified into acute care, preoperative care, new born care, home care, and others. By end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and e-commerce. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities for the period (20172023) in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Blood And Fluid Warming Devices Market Key Segments:
- Surface Warming System
- Intravenous Warming System
- Patient Warming Accessories
- Acute Care
- Preoperative Care
- New Born Care
- Home Care
- Others (Obstetrics and Gynecology Care)
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- 3M Healthcare
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Barkey GmbH & Co. KG
- Smiths Group plc
- General Electric Company
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products, LLC
- Sino Medical-Device Technology Co., Ltd.
- Meridian Medical Systems LLC
- Estill Medical Technologies, Inc.