A blood lancet is a small and disposable medical device utilized in capillary blood sampling. Lancets are similar to scalpel but has a double-edged needle or blade. Blood lancets are used to make minuscule punctures to obtain blood samples for diagnosis of several diseases such as diabetes hyperlipidemia and dyslipidemia.
Factors such as increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and dyslipidemia, rise in awareness about advanced technology, and growth in geriatric population drive the market growth. In addition, rise in reimbursement policies also fuel the market growth. However, high cost of product and lack of patient awareness is expected to hinder the growth of the market. R&D in the field of surgical equipment is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast.
The blood lancet market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user. By product, the market is categorized into safety lancet, homecare lancet, and others. By application the market is divided as cholesterol test, glucose test, and others. By end user the market is classified into hospitals, clinics, blood banks, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Blood Lancet Market Key Segments:
- Safety Lancets
- Homecare Lancets
- Cholesterol Test
- Glucose Test
By End User
- Blood Banks
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Improve Medical
- Terumo Corporation
- Sarstedt AG & Co.
- F.L. Medical SRL
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Shangdong Lianfa Medical.
- Nipro Medical Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories