A boat davit is a device used on a ship to raise, support, and lower the boats. This device is majorly used to lower an emergency life boat from the ship, and also to clean the boat from saltwater.
The global boat davit market is driven by the developments in the boating industry and rise in sales of boats. According to the survey of boating industry in 2015, 77% of the respondents, which included boat dealer, manufacturers, marine owners, and others, stated that their revenue is expected to increase in 2015, wherein more than 50% of the respondents expected their revenue to increase by 10% in 2016.
According to the National Marine Manufacturers Association, the unit sales of new boats was expected to increase between 6% and 7% in 2016. However, high price of boat davits is expected to hinder the market growth. Moreover, the expanding disposable income and increasing boating activity are expected to create major opportunities for the market.
The report segments the boat davit market based on product, application, and geography. The product segment includes H-bar design, X-bar design, heavy design, and others. The market based on application is divided into sailboat, powerboat, dinghy, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players profiled in the report include Forespar (U.S.), FGM Technology (Italy), Tecnometalli (Italy), Hi-Tide (U.S.), Magnum (U.S.), Spencer Carter (UK), Lunmar Boat Lifts (U.S.), Boat Lift Warehouse (U.S.), Davit Master (U.S.), and Kato Marine (U.S.).
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global boat davits market, in terms of value, to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed impact analysis of the current trends, regional boat davits market, and future estimations are outlined to single out profitable areas.
- In addition, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities through 20172023 are explained to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of suppliers & buyers in the competitive market to facilitate efficient business planning.
Boat Davits Market Key Segmentation:
- H-bar Design
- X-bar Design
- Heavy Design
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Players in the Value Chain:
- Forespar (U.S.)
- FGM Technology (Italy)
- Tecnometalli (Italy)
- Hi-Tide (U.S.)
- Magnum (U.S.)
- Spencer Carter (UK)
- Lunmar Boat Lifts (U.S.)
- Boat Lift Warehouse (U.S.)
- Davit Master (U.S.)
- Kato Marine (U.S.)