Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals Market Insights and Forecast -2027
Boiler water treatment chemicals are used to control the water chemistry of boilers. It removes several dissolved gases, solids, and suspended solids impurities from boiler feed water. The presence of impurities in boiler water may cause several damages to the boiler like scaling and fouling, decrease in heat-effectiveness, the decay of boiler material, corrosion of inner metal surfaces, and many more. to ensure the long life and maximum efficiency of boiler equipment, we use boiler water treatment chemicals. Boiler water treatment industries act as pH boosters, coagulants and flocculants, and oxygen scavengers. Boiler water treatment chemical reduces the overall operational cost of industries utilized for the treatment of boiler feed water by simply replacing it with the use of boiler water treatment chemicals. Boiler water treatments find their application in a wide variety of industries where boilers are extensively used like power generation, oil refineries, food and beverages, textile and dyes, sugar mill, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and many others.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Due to the wake of COVID-19, the temporary shutdown of energy and power sectors where the boiler finds an important role may hamper the demand of boiler water treatment industries.
- A short-term break in the operations of boilers during the COVID-19 pandemic due to delay in inspection and maintenance purposes may hamper the growth of boiler water treatment industries.
- However, the rise in power sectors in developing countries post the COVID-19 scenario may thrive the growth of boiler water treatment chemicals.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis.
The rise in demand for boilers due to the expansion of power and energy-based industries will thrive the growth of boiler water treatment chemicals. The growth in chemical sectors will also increase the demand for boilers, ultimately expanding the boiler water treatment chemicals market in the coming future. In addition, a decrease in the quality of boiler feed water day-by-day will create opportunities for boiler water treatment chemicals. However, scale deposition factors in boiler water treatment chemicals may hamper the growth of the boiler water treatment market in the coming future. In addition, strict environmental rules imposed by the governments of different countries for the use of boilers may restrain the growth of the boiler water treatment market. Conversely, technological advancements to enhance the properties of boiler water treatment chemicals like scale inhibitor, corrosion inhibitor, and heat-effectiveness may create lucrative opportunities for key players to shift towards boiler water treatment chemicals during the forecast period.
New technology to flourish the market
In January 2021, Hydroflow water conditioners under its Sustainable Development Goal-9 has planned for the treatment of industry feed waters to increase the efficiency and lifespan of water-based appliances like boilers, steamers, condensers, so on. This will create lucrative opportunities for boiler water treatment chemicals in the coming future.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global boiler water treatment chemicals market industry along with the current trends and market estimation to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report represents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global boiler water treatment chemicals market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the boiler water treatment chemicals market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future.
Questions answered in the global boiler water treatment chemicals market research report:
- What is the CAGR of the boiler water treatment chemicals market?
- Which are the leading players active in the boiler water treatment chemicals market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What should be the response of the boiler water treatment chemicals market players amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the outlook of the industry?
- What are the emerging key segments in the boiler water treatment market?
- What are the major changes and assessments in boiler water treatments chemical market dynamics?
Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals Market Report Highlights
By End- User
Key Market Players
Kemira Oyj, GE Water and Process Technologies., The Dow Chemical Company, Veolia International, Chemtex Specialty Limited, Thermax Limited, BASF SE, Ecolab Inc., AkzoNobel