Bone cement plays a vital role in the orthopedic and trauma surgery. It is used to plug gaps between the bones and prosthesis. It also helps support the artificial joints of shoulder, knees, and elbow. The bone cement mixer devices are used for preparing and mixing of bone cement prior to the bone access and infusion procedure.
Increase in prevalence of joint problems, obesity, and geriatric population are major factors that drive the bone cement mixer devices market. In addition, rise in number of accidents & trauma cases and advancement in healthcare sector fuel the growth of the market. However, stringent government regulations associated to the manufacturing and sales of the bone is anticipated to hinder the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D activities on bone cement mixer devices is anticipated to provide opportunities for the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, mixing technique, end user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is divided into bench-top bone cement mixer devices and portable & hand-held bone cement mixer devices. Based on mixing technique, the market is classified into bag or hand mixing, open bowel mixing, closed bowl mixing, cartridge mixing and vacuum mixing. Based on end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, research institutes, and others. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities for the period (20172023) in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Bone Cement Mixer Devices Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Bench-Top Bone Cement Mixer Devices
- Portable and Hand-Held Bone Cement Mixer Devices
By Mixing Technique
- Bag or Hand Mixing
- Open Bowel Mixing
- Closed Bowl Mixing
- Cartridge Mixing
- Vacuum Mixing
By End User
- Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Stryker Corporation
- Cardinal Health, Inc
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Exactech, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Cook Group Incorporated
- Biomet, Inc.
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Biopsybell S.R.L.