Performing bone-trepanations and bone-cuts is the everyday task of specialists. This is done only by using instruments like brambles and penetrates or moderate swaying saws. Innovations developed to make ensured and industrially convenient gadgets for bone cutting like piezotomes and lasers. Brambles, lasers, piezotomes, and Drills, are unique in their actual component of cutting bone. They are also used in crime evisceration, torment, and scene investigation. The growing interest for a bone problem or surgery additionally expects to reshape the bone-cutting technologies market in the coming years.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the bone-Cutting technologies market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in cases of bone issues and muscular problems, surge in geriatric populations, rise in demand for advanced treatment and procedures, increase in interest about bone surgeries are factors that drive the growth of bone-cutting technologies market.
- In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure; rise in R&D activities to improve quality, launch of novel developed devices in market, and technological advancements in bone treatment are some factors, which boost the market growth for bone-cutting technologies.
- However, high cost involved in surgeries, lack of knowledge for proper handling of the device as well as complications associated with this method hinder the market growth.
New product launches to flourish the market
In 2021, CARLO (Cold Ablation Robot-guided Laser Osteotome) declared that CARLO primo is the first approved laser osteotome product of the CARLO platform.
CARLO is an easy-to-use touch screen interface. It works to support the entire surgical team and expands current workflows with superior digital capacities to develop surgical care.
In December 2020, Exactech declared its first ankle replacement surgery method employing the VANTAGE Ankle PSI, 3D printed instruments, and patient-specific surgical outlining that enabled the surgeons t
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the bone-Cutting technologies industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the bone-Cutting technologies market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the bone-Cutting technologies market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed bone-Cutting technologies market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the bone-Cutting technologies Report
- Which are the leading players active in the bone-Cutting technologies market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Bone-Cutting technologies"?
- What is "Bone-Cutting technologies” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Bone-Cutting technologies” Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Bone-Cutting technologies" Market report?
Bone-Cutting Technologies Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Zimmer Biomet, Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Accuracy Incorporated, Wright Medical Group N.V., Smith and Nephew plc., Mazor Robotics, Globus Medical, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc