Bone fixation is a surgical procedure that stabilizes and fix bone grafts and bone filling materials for the regeneration of bone. Bone fixation screws are especially used for internal bone fixation. Fixation screws are available in different designs and sizes based on the type of fracture. Screws are used to hold a fracture, which can be removed after the bone surgeries get healed.
Factors such as increase in prevalence of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures, rise in geriatric population, and awareness about advanced treatment drive the market growth. However, factors such as high cost and risks associated with bone fixation screws such as, loss of function and muscular morbidity, contamination chances, bone infection, and loosening of screws are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in demand for bone fixation surgeries in the emerging nation and R&D in the field of medical equipment is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The bone fixation screw market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. By type, the market is divided as metal, bio-ceramic, and polymer. By end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, diagnostics centers, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the bone fixation screw market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Bone Fixation Screw Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Diagnostic centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- DePuy Synthes
- Nanova Biomaterials Inc.
- Ziptek, LLC
- Tatum Surgical
- Apex Mediequip Pvt. Ltd.
- Innovative Ortho Surgicals Private Limited
- Apothecaries Sundries Mfg. Co.
- Sigma Surgical Pvt. Ltd.
- Hib Surgicals