Brain monitoring is the process of monitoring and diagnosing neurological conditions by exploring the structure and function of the brain. This process involves the use of several brain monitoring devices such as intracranial pressure monitors and magnetoencephalography to track brain functions such as the velocity of blood flow in the veins and arteries in the case of epilepsy and traumatic brain injury.
The rising incidence of neurological disorders and several other diseases such as sickle cell anemia, growing aging population, rising awareness of diseases along with their treatment options, and fatal accidents drive the demand for the growth of this market. However, high costs of instruments and the need for efficient handling techniques may hinder the growth of this market.
This market is segmented on the basis of technology into devices and accessories. On the basis of application the market is divided into epilepsy, dementia, Parkinsons disease, Huntingtons disease, headache disorders, stroke, traumatic brain injuries, and sleep disorders. Geographically, this market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key market players in the brain monitoring market include Natus Medical Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Philips Healthcare, General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Compumedics Ltd., Electrical Geodesics Incorporated, Medtronic plc, CAS Medical Systems, Inc., and Advanced Brain Monitoring.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global brain monitoring market from 2016 to 2023 that helps identify the upcoming market opportunities
- It provides an in-depth market analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in this market from 2016 to 2023 that helps identify upcoming market opportunities.
- Recent industry trends & developments and future opportunities have also been covered.
- Extensive knowledge about key market players and their strategies has been provided.
- Geographically the world brain monitoring market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Comprehensive analysis of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of this market has been provided.
Brain Monitoring Market Key Segments:
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Devices
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitors
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Devices
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Devices
- Sleep Monitoring Devices
- Electromyography (EMG) Devices
- Pastes and Gels
- Other Accessories (Monitors, Adapters, Impedance Meters, Transducers, and Catheters)
- Parkinsons Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Sleep Disorders
- Other Diseases
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA