Breastfeeding has immense benefits such as it prevents babies from all types of infections and allergies. Breast milk consists of all the essential nutrients, such as proteins, fats, minerals, iron, lactose, and vitamin which is necessary for the babys growth. Breast feeding aids are used to induce milk secretion in those females who do not able to secrete breast milk naturally.
Factors such as increase in world population, rise in working mother population, and favorable healthcare policies drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancements fuel the growth of the breast feeding aid market. However, factors such as high cost and lengthy FDA approval process are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in demand for breast feeding aid in the emerging nations and R&D in the field of medical devices is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The breast-feeding aid market is segmented on the basis of product and geography. By product, the market is divided into nipple care products, breast shells, breast pads, breast scales, breastmilk preparation & cleaning products, and breastmilk storage & feeding. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the breast feeding aid market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Breast Feeding Aid Market Key Segments:
- Nipple Care Products
- Breast Shells
- Breast Pads
- Baby Scales
- Breastmilk Preparation and Cleaning Products
- Breastmilk Storage & Feeding
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medial LLC
- Newell Brands
- Pigeon Corporation
- Mayborn USA Inc.
- Artsana S.p.A.
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Handi-Craft Company