Breast implants are the devices used for breast augmentation and enhancements of the aesthetics such as shape, size, and texture of a woman's breasts. They contain saline solution, silicone gel, soy oil, and polypropylene string. Increase in demand for breast augmentation techniques fuels the demand for breast implants.
The major factors that drive the growth of the breast implants market include increased focus on physical appearance and rise in availability of favorable cohesive silicone breast implants. In addition, rise in prevalence of breast cancer and availability of wide range options of breast implants fuel the market growth. However, factors such as raised risk of developing critical complications including infection, capsular contracture, and deflation and high cost of the implants are expected to hinder the growth of the market. Development of new combination treatments such as collective procedure of breast implants provides many opportunities for the market growth.
The global breast implants market is segmented on the basis of product, shape, application, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into silicone breast implants and saline breast implants. By product shape, it is classified into round breast implants and anatomical breast implants. Applications covered in the study include cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery. By end user, the market is divided into hospitals, cosmetology clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key companies profiled in this report include Allergan, Mentor Worldwide LLC, Hans biomed, Establishment Labs, Polytech Health & Aesthetics, Sientra, Inc., GC Aesthetics, and Cereplas.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists to understand the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Breast Implants Market Key Segments:
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Saline Breast Implants
By Product Shape
- Round Breast Implants
- Anatomical Breast Implants
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
By End User
- Cosmetology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA