Peptone is a water-soluble product formed by the partial hydrolysis of protein. Peptone is used as microbiological ingredient for preparation of microbiological media. It is a rich source of nitrogen that essential for the microbial growth. Peptones are brewed by boiling, steeping, and fermentation.
Factors such as rise in health-care expenditure, growth in food and cosmetic industry, and increase in application in pharmaceutical and food & beverages industry drive the market growth. In addition, advancement in biotechnological process fuel the growth of the brewers peptone market. However, high procedural cost, is expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in demand for brewers peptone in the emerging nations is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The brewers peptone market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. By type, the market is divided as food grade, medical grade, and others. By end user, the market is categorized into pharmaceuticals, research institutes, food industry, cosmetics, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the brewers peptone market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Brewers Peptone Market Key Segments:
- Food Grade
- Medical Grade
By End User
- Research Institutions
- Food Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Japan Natural Laboratories Co., Ltd
- Ai-Zest Corporation CO., LTD.
- Japan Bio Products Co., Ltd.
- Height Long Jiang Yinhe
- Charites Japan
- Carlsberg Group
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Tsingtao Brewery
- Molson Coors
- Boston Beer