Building Analytics Market Statistics: 2030
Building analytics is the use of data gathered from smart building technologies such as networked sensors, building management systems, and integrated workplace management systems for gaining meaningful insight about the building. The basic function of building analytics software is to convert the complicated data, which is created by the building management systems into simple data so that actions can be taken based upon the results. This technology constantly provides company owners and managers with important data about the condition and performance of building infrastructure systems. Building analytics software is used to generate important understandings associated to energy consumption in the entire building infrastructure. It helps in monitoring and controlling the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and other systems of the building infrastructure. The optimization of energy performance can lead to reduce energy cost and improve the equipment life as well as resident’s comfort. Eventually, business analytics software increases the lifespan of your building automation systems and mechanical equipment.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The construction companies were significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. During the pandemic, this industry was declared essential, and a lot of constructions took place amidst pandemic situations. Although this industry relies on public and government funding for running the business. However, the slowdown in both public and government funding affected the growth of the building analytics market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic caused the delays in the projects because of the capital insufficiency. The restrictions imposed by the government also restrict the growth of the market. Many constructions companies and owners are re-evaluating the factors, such as capital requirements, availability of resources, health, and safety measures, to prepare for future plans and designs to operate them effectively.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in demand for energy-efficient systems software to decrease the operational cost by the construction companies is one of the driving factors that propel the growth of the building analytics market. However, the high implementation cost and lack of infrastructure are the factors that hamper the market growth. Furthermore, government initiatives & incentives and growing adoption of cloud-based IoT platforms are the factors that provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the building analytics market.
The market trends for building analytics market are as follows:
Artificial intelligence and machine learning help to make better decisions
The integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning into the business analytics software has helped the construction companies for better planning and designing and transforming building into smart buildings. Artificial intelligence helps to build 3D models of the buildings that give the planning, architecture, and insights for construction professional to efficiently map, design, build, and manage buildings & infrastructure. Cloud computing is also adopted by the construction companies as it helps in data processing, connecting job sites, data storage, advanced analytics, and improved security. Therefore, these factors drive the growth of the market.
Tracking of building health and energy consumption remotely
Building analytics automated software is significantly designed to integrate cloud systems and on-premises systems, which help to access the data easily. In addition, some of the key features of building analytics systems are fault detection and diagnostics, which help to estimate energy consumption and cost savings. The sensors help to identify energy consumption & loads to receive real-time updates of building equipment and recognize errors in the building infrastructure.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents analytical depiction of the building analytics market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the building analytics market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the building analytics market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the building analytics market.
Questions answered in the building analytics market research report
- Which are the leading players active in the building analytics market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
Building Analytics Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Mode
By Building Type
Key Market Players
International Business Machines Corporation, EnerNOC, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, BuildingIQ, Johnson Controls International Plc., ENGIE Insight Services Inc., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Lucid, Siemens AG