Building panels are the walls or the verticals in the building or a structure to create a partition. These panels or verticals are built out of different materials such as concrete, wood, and others. Insulated building panels are insulated and provide high resistance, fire protection, and others. The building panels can be used in walls and also on the roofs.
Factors such as rapid development in the construction technology, building systems, and rising demand in the residential and commercial sectors are responsible for the growth of the market. Demand for new construction and transportation facilities also drive the market. Moreover, rise in population and growth in disposable income of consumers in emerging economies, in turn, increase the application of construction techniques and these factors are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market in the future.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, end use, raw material, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is divided into concrete panels, vacuum insulated panels (VIP), structural insulated panels (SIP), and wood panels. Based on end use, the market is classified into floors & roofs, walls, columns & beams, and staircases. Based on raw material the market is categorized into concrete, plastic, metal, wood, and silica. Based on application, the market is bifurcated into residential and non-residential. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Saint-Gobain (France), Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan), CRH plc (Ireland), Lafarge (France), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Huntsman International LLC. (U.S.), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), Fletcher Building Limited (New Zealand), and Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (U.S.).
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the thermoelectric coolers market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Global Building Panels Material Market Key Segments:
- Concrete Panels
- Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP)
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIP)
- Wood Panels
- Floors & Roofs
- Columns & Beams
By Raw Material
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Saint-Gobain (France)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan)
- CRH plc (Ireland)
- Lafarge (France)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Huntsman International LLC. (U.S.)
- Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
- Fletcher Building Limited (New Zealand)
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (U.S.)