Computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD CAM) are software used to design and manufacture products. CAD CAM milling technologies are used to improve the quality, consistency, and accuracy of the end product. This machine can be sued in various fields such as dentistry and pharmaceuticals. The milling machines are used to virtually design, form, and shape the product as per the requirement using 5-axis, 4-axis, and 3-axis milling units. Most commonly, this technology is used to design and shape the crowns and bridges for dental patients.
The global CAD CAM milling machine market is segmented based on product type, end user, and geography. Based on product type, it is classified into 5-axis, 4-axis, and 3-axis. Based on end users, it is categorized into dental, medical, and orthopedic. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Rise in the number of patients suffering from dental and musculoskeletal problems majorly drive the market growth. In addition, the increase in disposable income among the patients and technological advancement in the development of more efficient machines that could precisely design and shape a product as per the patient requirement boost the market growth. However, high costs associated with the technology and increase in the number of small companies are expected to hamper the market growth.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Sirona, Dentsply, Datron, Roders, Zirkonzahn, Imes-Icore, Yenadent, Bien Air, Renishaw, and Amann Girrbach is also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global CAD CAM milling machine market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within CAD CAM milling machine market is provided with key market dynamic factors that elucidates the behavior of the market
CAD CAM Milling Machine Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End Users
Key Market Players
Sirona, Yenadent, Datron, Amann Girrbach, Bien Air, Renishaw, Dentsply, Imes-Icore, Zirkonzahn, Roders