Bamboo and cane furnitures are made from bamboo evergreen perennial flowering plant that belongs to the subfamily Bambusoideae. Cane and bamboo furniture are made from the technique known as wicker in which pliable plant materials are woven to make products. Nowadays, bamboo is used in almost all sorts of furniture, such as benches, cabinets, beds, stools, shoe racks, tables, sofas, book shelves, sofas, and recliners. Bamboo’s high availability, strength, abundant supply, firmness, and speedy maturity have made it a very popular choice for furniture making. It is being used in office, home, restaurants, and shops to give an aesthetic appeal to the room and give simple and elegant feel. Cane and bamboo furnitures though are natural in appearance yet offer a very trendy, sleek, and modern look to the entire décor. The longevity, low weight, convenience in handling, easy maintenance and environmental friendliness of these furnitures add to its appeal.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a decline in the growth of the global industries creating a mass disruption for buyers as well as sellers. Markets and production units have been shutdown globally which has stopped the production, sale, and marketing of the product. This has also offered an opportunity for the companies to look after their supply chain relationship and business models for the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rise in popularity for environment-friendly home décor items boosts the demand for cane and bamboo furnitures. Increase in awareness for using eco-friendly and recyclable products has influenced consumers to purchase bamboo and cane furnitures. Surge in disposable income enhances the purchasing power of the people living in Asia-Pacific countries. People are spending more than before on luxury, comfort, and lifestyle products. This changing spending behavior of consumers and the rise in purchasing power increases the demand for cane and bamboo furniture products.
The global Cane and bamboo furniture market trends are as follows:
Mergers and Acquisition to flourish in the market
Leading companies are opting for mergers and acquisitions to gain competitive edge in the market. Merger and acquisition strategies help the companies to penetrate into the market and increase the consumer base for its products. It also helps them to expand production capacity and product line or range. For instance, in February 2019, Century furniture declared its acquisition of Curate Home Collection company. The acquisition helps the Century Furniture Company to strengthen the market position for their products and brands in the home décor segment. Incorporating Curate home collection product lines into their portfolio enable the company to increase their product offering to serve better products.
Restrains of the market
Factors the restrict the growth of the cane and bamboo furniture market include
- Cane and bamboo furnitures cannot be used in combination with wooden furnitures.
- It can not be left outside in galleries or gardens during the rainy season.
- Bamboo furnitures are easily damageable and can be cracked easily by putting heavy stuff on it.
- Cane and bamboo furnitures are easily prone to pests and insects.
- Cane and bamboo furnitures come in limited shades and colors as the surface of bamboo furniture is too smooth to hold paint.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cane and bamboo furniture industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global cane and bamboo furniture market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global cane and bamboo furniture market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global cane and bamboo furniture market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Cane and Bamboo Furniture Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the cane and bamboo furniture market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cane and Bamboo Furniture Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
S. Senniah Gowder,, Zhejiang Tianzhen Bamboo & Wood Development Co. Ltd.,, MOSO,, jiangxi kang ti long bamboo industry co. Ltd,, caneocane.in, ,, July Bambu Co. Ltd., Greenington LLC,, Gek Guan Enterprise Sdn Bhd,, Luit Nirman,, Reforest Design,