Capillary blood collection consists of a prepared test vessel (collection tubes) and a prepared plastic end-to-end collection capillary with stopper. Capillary blood collection is a preferred modality for sampling blood, as it offers easy handling, along with light protected, tinted vessels for bilirubin analysis. In addition, capillary blood collection tubes are unbreakable, and the plastic capillary offers exact filling volume. The key factors that drive the growth of the global capillary blood collection include growth in demand for safe blood collection technologies, increase in demand for improved blood sampling techniques, and increase in preference towards disposable products for laboratory.
However, risks associated with the capillary blood collection technique and challenges faced during micro-collection restrain the market growth. Product innovation and technological advancements in the capillary blood collection tubes are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the market.
The global capillary blood collection tubes market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into plastic blood collection tubes, glass blood collection tubes, stainless steel blood collection tubes, and ceramic blood collection tubes. By end user, it is classified into hospitals, ambulatory care facilities, blood donation facilities, blood testing centers, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Radiometer Medical ApS (Danaher Corporation/ Danrad ApS), Sarstedt AG & Co, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Covidien (Medtronic), Fisher Scientific (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Kabe Labortechnik GmbH, Terumo Medical Corporation, Allegro Medical Supplies Inc. (Scrip Products Corporation), Greiner Bio One International GmbH (Greiner Group), and Improve Medical Technology Co. Ltd. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global capillary blood collection tubes market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps to understand the trends in types and end users of capillary blood collection tubes across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Capillary Blood Collection Tubes Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Allegro Medical Supplies Inc. (Scrip Products Corporation),, Greiner Bio One International GmbH (Greiner Group),, Covidien (Medtronic), Kabe Labortechnik GmbH,, Improve Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Fisher Scientific (Thermo Fisher Scientific),, Terumo Medical Corporation,, Sarstedt AG & Co,, Becton, Dickinson and Company,, Radiometer Medical ApS (Danaher Corporation/ Danrad ApS),