Car polisher is used for cleaning or polishing the exteriors and interiors of car surface, particularly in the automotive and marine applications. Car polishing is a process of smoothening the surface of the vehicle to enhance the appearance. Increased availability of water-based solvents, consumer awareness toward vehicle maintenance, increase in new car sales, increase in the disposable income of consumers, and advancements in car wash technology are some of the major factors for the growth of the market. Moreover, the demand for car polish is driven by increase in use of vehicles on a daily basis, due to prolonged durability of car polish, ease of application, and ease of usage. With increase in middle-class income and disposable income, the automotive industry has witnessed significant growth over the recent past. Hence, the growth of automotive industry increases the demand for vehicle car products, which ultimately boosts the growth of the global car polisher market.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The emergence of novel coronavirus has affected the global economy, industry dynamics, and the company’s top line which will take a long time to revive back to normal.
- The entire ecosystem has to suffer the impact of this pandemic, which would result in significant demand & supply gap, production delay, and the weak consumer demand of end products across industries.
- However, the pandemic can be considered as a new opportunity for the car accessories market, companies can come up with innovation based on sanitization, GPS tracking of infected areas, etc.
- The suspension of manufacturing activities and disruption of the supply chain has resulted in a decline of the automotive industry, and it will take some time to revive. .
- Many developing economies are on the verge of entering the recession period, which will result in the complete vanishment of demand from the market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Some of the factors that boost the growth of the global car polisher market include increase in demand for cars and customer inclination toward interior detailing. However, high cost of the polish along with the chemical burn on the surface after using it for a regular time is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market. .
The car polisher market trends are as follows:
Increase in demand for cars
The demand for automobiles has significantly increased over the past decade in almost every country, due to rapid urbanization and the introduction of shared mobility around the globe. The sale of car polish is directly related to the automotive industry. Increase in automotive production is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, rise in car sales will lead to increase in use of automotive car polisher market to reinforce the vehicle's overall look. Moreover, increase in buying power of customers has boosted the growth of the car polisher market and is expected to further grow in the forecast period.
Increase in customer inclination toward interior detailing.
Consumers all around the world are inclined toward maintaining their vehicles, which boosts the growth of the market. Interior car detailing requires more effort and time than exterior detailing. However, customers are more concerned to prevent interior from any scratches or damage, which increases the demand for car polish. Unclean interior cabin not only has a bad odor but also adds to operational complications with impure air exhaust, which increases the risk of allergies. Moreover, stain and grit cause the sensors and switches to fail, and hazy windows can obstruct the view of the driver. Hence, to overcome such deformities, a greater number of customers prefer to clean their interiors of the vehicle with car polish. Moreover, increase in fleet of luxury cars is expected to add to the increasing demand for car polish during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the car polisher market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the car polisher market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the car polisher market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed car polisher market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the car polisher market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the car polisher market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Car Polisher Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc., Honda Motor Co.Ltd., Lloyd Mats, Roush Performance, JCA Fleet Services, Hyundai Motor Company, Star Automotive Accessories, Robert Bosch GmbH, Renault, Classic Soft Trim