Satellite antenna is used to receive and transmit information by radio waves from a communication satellite. It uses omnidirectional antennas, which can be compared with directional antennas used by satellite television services.
Rise in adoption of wireless connectivity that allows users to stay connected at all times is expected to boost the market. Rise in safety concern of driver and increase in implementation of antenna with embedded cellular connectivity is expected to boost the market growth. However, high installation cost of satellite antennas is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, introduction of electric vehicles in luxury segment such as Tesla S is expected to drive the demand of car antennas in the coming years.
The car satellite antenna market is segmented on the basis of application, industry vertical, frequency range, and geography. Based on application, the market is divided into AM/FM, GPS, satellite radio, and others. By end user, the market is classified into commercial, critical infrastructure & government, and military. By frequency range, the market is categorized into low range, medium range and high range. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Airbus Defense and Space, Laird, General Dynamics Corporation, Advantech Wireless Inc., INTELSAT, BJTEK Navigation, Inc., Holkirk Communications Ltd., Cobham PLC, Kymeta Corporation, Hirschmann Car Communication are some of the major key players in the global car satellite antenna market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global car satellite antenna market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Car Satellite Antenna Market Key Segments:
- Satellite Radio
By End User
- Critical Infrastructure & Government
By Frequency Range
- Low Range
- Medium Range
- High Range
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Advantech Wireless Inc.
- Kathrein Automotive
- Holkirk Communications Ltd.
- Cobham PLC
- Kymeta Corporation
- Hirschmann Car Communication