Car wash is a service that cleans the exterior and interior of a vehicle. The car wash can be self-service, completely automatic, or attendant service. There are many items used for car washing, such as blowers or dryers, brushes, tunnel/conveyor washes equipment, air compressors, liner pump stations, conveyors, high-pressure equipment, and pump/rack stations. A large organization that specializes in the car wash business manages the car wash or any car.
These facilities are little more than a puzzle made up of several small pieces called car wash equipment. Car wash equipment is a necessary component of these facilities. The car wash equipment market, hence is anticipated to flourish in the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 outbreak has widely disrupted the automotive industry. It has resulted in shut down of manufacturing facilities and a drop in the sales volume. Furthermore, the demand for both commercial and passenger vehicles is expected to drop in 2020. This decline, as expected, will adversely affect the car wash equipment industry, as the vehicle production is directly proportional to the car wash equipment industry. The budget allocation for R&D is likely to be reduced, which will hamper the innovation of automotive car wash equipment. Companies, however are taking precautionary measures to tackle the adverse effects of the outbreak.
Top Impacting Factors
Growth in vehicle users, focus toward maintenance and adoption of advanced technologies drive the growth of the global car wash equipment market.
High initial investment requirements for car washes can hamper overall growth. Investment costs include additional costs such as land, paperwork, site work, construction, equipment, advertising, and marketing. These upfront costs limit market growth by restricting the entry of new market participants.
Growth of automotive industry provide lucrative opportunities for the global car wash equipment market.
Growth of Tunnel Car Wash Equipment Demand
- The tunnels segment is anticipated to develop significantly during the forecast period. These tunnel car wash equipment systems come in a various configuration, with the most popular variants like express, exterior, and full service. The express tunnel car wash system combines effective cleaning with shorter wash time, resulting in larger service volume for the service providers. A full-service car wash thoroughly cleans the vehicles on the interior and exterior. This service also includes detailing. The initial investment for tunnel car wash service system results in greater startup costs and labor requirements, ranging from USD 1.5 million to USD 2 million for equipment/building. A conveyor tunnel system improves vehicles throughout or the number of cars that can be cleaned per hour (CPH). These tunnel systems necessitate large spaces ranging from 80 to 120 feet on average. The stand-alone washes are better suited to tunnel systems because there is more area to spread out and fit the tunnel length and the line of cars waiting for a wash. The rise of tunnel car wash equipment has a positive impact on the car wash equipment industry, thereby promoting the growth of the global market for car wash equipment.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the car wash equipment industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of car wash equipment market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the car wash equipment market.
- The report provides a detailed car wash equipment market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Car Wash Equipment Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the car wash equipment market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the car wash equipment market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Car Wash Equipment Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Ryko, Istobal, Daifuku, Carnurse, Haitian, Takeuchi, Washtec, PDQ, KXM, Tommy, Otto Christ, Belanger, Coleman Hanna, Autobase, MK Seiko, D&S, PECO, Zonyi, Autec, Tammermatic