Carbon and energy management software is the tool that helps organizations plan and implement their stratagems. These tools help organizations precisely measure their carbon footprints and reduce it to achieve government strategies. Carbon management is correlated to an extensive variety of business activities, products, and services. The market can differ depending on the size and objective of the business and its industry sector.
Increase in the amount of greenhouse gas (GHG) emission majorly drives the market. The high initial installation setup cost and high maintenance cost of carbon and energy management restrain the growth of the carbon and energy management software market.
The report segments the market on the basis of solution, application, industry verticals, and geography. According to the solution, the market is classified into carbon management system, utility billing system, customer information system, demand response management, and others. Based on the application, it is bifurcated into home and building energy management system. On the basis of industry verticals, the market is categorized into power & utilities, public sector, office and commercial building, industrial manufacturing, oil & gas, and others. By geography, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Computer Association International, Inc., Schneider Electric, Verisae, Inc., MetricStream Inc., ACCUVIO, AssetWorks Ltd., Carbon Clear Limited, and Source One Management Services Pvt. Ltd. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global carbon and energy management software market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed across various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development are analyzed using the Porters Five Forces model.
Carbon And Energy Management Software Market Key Segments:
- Carbon Management System
- Utility Billing System
- Customer Information System
- Demand Response Management
- Home Energy Management System
- Building Energy Management System
By Industry Verticals
- Power & Utilities
- Public Sectors
- Office & Commercial Building
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East