In past few years, the concern among people for fitness have accelerated. Moreover, the cyclist groups have increased the demand for racing cycles. The bicycle frame is a main component of the bicycle onto which wheels and other components are fitted. The frame is required to be strong, stiff, and light by combining different materials and shapes. The carbon bicycle frame is becoming increasingly popular in recent years. Apart from being light-weight, the carbon bicycle frame offers better corrosion resistant. Additionally, the carbon bicycle frame has better strength than aluminum. Also, the carbon bicycle frame can be formed in any desired shape. Moreover, the carbon bicycle frame has lower impact resistance compared to other materials.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The novel coronavirus has posted a number of challenges in automotive sector.
- Post-COVID-19, the demand for environmentallyfriendly, healthy, and sustainable mobility would gain importance.
- As many countries have started to lift lockdowns, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe identifies and opportunity for greener transport.
- Moreover, the cleaner air quality in many countries due to lockdown have increased the focus of many governments and people towards cleaner mobility.
- Besides, as public transport usage will fall significantly, the number of people walking or cycling would increase post lockdown.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Rising emission levels due to increasing usage of fossil fueled vehicles have created a major environmental degradation. With rise in concerns of emission levels, the market of carbon bicycle frame market is proliferating. Moreover, supportive government norms and increasing government infrastructure have fueled the demand for carbon bicycle frame market. Additionally, light-weight ability offered by carbon bicycle frame is propelling the market growth. Besides, rising awareness for fitness is primarily driving the market of carbon bicycle frame. However, high cost of carbon bicycle frame over other materials is anticipated to restrain the market. Furthermore, increase in tourism and social campaigns is fostering the demand for carbon bicycle frame market.
The carbon bicycle framemarkettrends are as follows:
Public bicycle sharing to drive the market
The public bicycle sharing is a service in which bicycles are made available for shared use to individuals on a short-term basis for a price or free. Many bike share systems allow people to borrow a bike from a special bike racks known as docks and return it at another dock belonging to the same system. The bicycle is unlocked from special dock with the help of computer control. The payment for the same is made online and is dependent on travel time or distance traveled. Further, the bicycles are equipped with GPS technology for tracking. In 2019, Uber launched bike-sharing service in London.
3D printing to surge the market growth
Modern bicycle frames are stiffer and stronger than before owing to launch of newer materials. Besides, the carbon bicycle frame is highly durable and offer better corrosion resistance. Additionally, the integration of 3D printing has opened new doors in automotive landscape. 3D printing is the construction of three-dimensional object from CAD model or digital 3D model. The 3D printing is joined or solidified under computer control to create 3D object with material being added together, layer by layer. Owing to advantages and ease of manufacturing offered by 3D printing, Arevo introduced 3D printed carbon unibody bicycle frame in 2019. Along with faster manufacturing, the company claims to achieve lesser errors in construction of carbon bicycle frame.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Carbon Bicycle Frameindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed carbon bicycle framemarket analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the carbon bicycle frame market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the carbon bicycle frame market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Carbon Bicycle Frame Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Colnago Srl, Trek Bicycle Corporation, LOOK Cycle International SAS, Merida & Centurion Germany GmbH, BATTAGLIN CICLI, Advanced Sports Inc., SwiftCarbon, Ritchey Design Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Specialized Bicycle Components Inc.