Carbon filler based nanomaterials include single and multi-walled carbon nanotubes, nanofilms, and carbon nanoparticles, which are currently one of the most attractive nanomaterials. This carbon filler based nanomaterials have found larger applications in industries where light weight and stiffness are a part of strategical planning such as automotive, electronics, and aerospace. Their exceptional electrical and mechanic properties have a great potential future application in various industries.
Electrical conductivity and mechanical strength of the carbon filler based nanomaterials are the most striking properties, due to which it has been used in a larger number of industries that drive the market. However, the cost of manufacturing is high, which has hindered the market growth. Development in single wall and multi-wall carbon nanotubes into a luminescent poly phenylene vinylene copolymer has exhibited high electrical conductivity and improved mechanical strength. This leads to huge opportunities in the market.
The carbon filler based nanocomposite market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type the market is bifurcated into sheet and pipe. By application the market is divided into automotive, electronics, aerospace, and others. By geography it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are 3M, Cybershield, Inc., Parker Chomerics, Dow Chemical Company, Schaffner Holding AG, EIS Fabrico, Schlegel EMI, PPG Industries (UK) Limited, Orion Industries Incorporated, and Tech-Etch, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Carbon Filler Based Nanocomposite Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA