Carbon graphite is a material, which can withstand temperatures as high as 5,000F. They serve as electric conductors. Graphite is a form of carbon, which is available in synthetic and natural forms. Natural graphite is a low-density mineral, which is procured through mining. It occurs in various forms such as amorphous, flake, and lump. Synthetic graphite is a manmade mineral made from petroleum coke.
The global carbon graphite market has witnessed significant growth due to the expansion of industrial sector and increase in usage of carbon graphite in metallurgy activities. However, the market growth is hampered, owing to adverse effects of carbon graphite on animals and humans. In addition, stringent government regulations in the metallurgy industry restrains the market growth.
The carbon graphite market is expected to witness numerous growth opportunities, owing to the development of the aerospace industry in emerging economies such as India, Brazil, South Africa, and the Middle East.
The global carbon graphite market is segmented based on product, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is categorized into carbon & graphite electrodes, carbon & graphite fibers, carbon & graphite powder, and others. Industrial, aerospace, and others are the end-user industry of carbon graphite market. Based on geography, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market focus on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Cabot Corporation
- Solvay Group
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mersen S.A.
- HEG Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Carbon Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
Carbon Graphite Market Segments:
- Carbon & Graphite Electrodes
- Carbon & Graphite Fibers
- Carbon & Graphite Powder
By End-user Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA