The automobile carburetor is the device inside an internal combustion engine that provides the area for air and gasoline to mix so that the engine runs properly. A carburetor is a device that allows the mixture of air and fuel in proper quantity for the combustion in an internal combustion engine. The automotive carburetor is of three major types such as updraft, downdraft and natural or side draft. The natural draft carburetor is used where there is less space on top of the engine and is used when the air moves horizontally into the intake manifold. The updraft carburetor is placed lower to the engine, which uses a gravity-fed fuel supply and is used when the fuel tank is above the carburetor, where the fuel falls in the carburetor from the fuel tank and the air-fuel mixture is forced upward into the engine. The downdraft carburetors operate with larger passages and low air velocities. This happens because of the gravity which assists the flow of air-fuel mixture towards the cylinder.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The emergence of novel coronavirus has affected the global economy, industry dynamics, and the company’s top line which will take a long time to revive back to normal.
- The entire ecosystem has to suffer the impact of this pandemic disease which would result in significant demand & supply gap, production delay, and the weak consumer demand of end products across industries.
- The pandemic can be considered as the new opportunity for the car accessories market, they can come up with innovation based on sanitization, GPS tracking of infected areas, etc.
- The global demand has seen a major drop in their demand graph which will take a long time to revive back once the lockdown is over.
- Many developing economies are on the verge of entering the recession period which will result in complete vanishment of demand from the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Some of the factors that boost the market growth include the regulatory push toward efficient technologies coupled with global measures by original equipment manufacturer (OEM) to reduce complexity & weight of vehicles. However, the higher cost of traditional and efficient carburetors systems restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, stringent emission norms and automobile standards around the world are major influential factors expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market.
The carburetor market trends are as follows:
Regulatory push toward efficient technologies
The manufacturing companies are regularly innovating and manufacturing techniques to enhance customer's luxury in their automobile vehicles. Also, the safety and security feature has been taken into consideration as there is an increasing number of accidents. In addition, the growth in the automotive sector and rise in private equity investments in automotive carburetor manufacturing companies are being forced to adapt to efficient technologies. Hence, companies are adapting to a better safety system, which is anticipated to boost the market growth.
Global measures by OEMs to reduce complexity & weight of vehicles
The automobile manufacturers are incorporating several systems in vehicles that complex their design or increase the weight of the vehicle. In addition, advanced safety and security features are no longer restricted to premium vehicles; it has further developed to regular running vehicles. Moreover, consumers are now more concerned about safety systems and technologies. Therefore, they are more interested in opting for vehicles that are equipped with better-advanced systems..
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the carburetor market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the carburetor market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the carburetor market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed carburetor market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the carburetor market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the carburetor market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Carburetor Market Report Highlights
By Number of Barrels
Key Market Players
IMPCO, Fujian FuDing JingKe, Daytona Parts Company, DENI Carburetor Company, Ruian Sunshine, Champion Parts Inc., Kinzo, Wenzhou Zhongcheng, Bing Power, Edelbrock Corporation and IMPCO