Cardiac catheters are long, thin, flexible tubes inserted into the blood vessels in arms, groin, or neck and transferred to the heart for the diagnostic tests and treatments. Cardiac catheterization is a very safe process and may cause a little bruise at the place where the catheter is inserted. A contrast dye is used during catheterization, which makes the coronary arteries visible during the cardiac X-ray.
Rise in the prevalence of cardiac diseases and geriatric population are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancements also fuel the market. However, factors such as lack of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in R&D and high investments in healthcare are expected to offer new opportunities during the analysis period.
The cardiac catheters market is segmented based on type, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into electrophysiology catheters, PTCA balloons catheters, IVUS catheters, PTA balloons catheters, and others. Based on end user, the market is classified as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinics. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Cardiac Catheters Market Key Segments:
- Electrophysiology Catheters
- PTCA Balloons Catheters
- IVUS Catheters
- PTA Balloons Catheters
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Bard Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Vascular Solutions, Inc.