Cardiopulmonary auto-transfusion system is a device that provides autologous blood during surgical procedures. After observing the negative effects of using allogenic blood transfusions, surgeons gradually adopt the auto-transfusion system in a bid to eliminate complications and the spread of diseases through cardiac surgeries.
Increase in prevalence of cardiac diseases, growth in geriatric population, and awareness about advanced treatment drive the market growth. In addition, rise in healthcare expenditure fuels the growth of the cardiopulmonary auto-transfusion system market. However, high cost is expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in demand for cardiopulmonary auto-transfusion system in emerging nation is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The cardiopulmonary auto-transfusion system market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. By product, the market is classified as on-pump transfusion device and off-pump transfusion device. By end user, the market is categorized as hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and cardiac research centers. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Cardiopulmonary Auto-transfusion System Market Key Segments:
- On-Pump Transfusion Device
- Off-Pump Transfusion Device
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Research Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- LivaNova PLC
- Fresenius GROUP
- Terumo Interventional Systems
- Wandong Health Sources
- Redax S.p.A
- Global Blood Resources
- Atrium Medical Corp.
- Stryker Corporation