Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market Overview 2030
Cardiopulmonary exercise testing is a comparably non-invasive procedure of testing that measures respiratory gas exchange such as oxygen uptake, carbon dioxide, minute ventilation, and anaerobic threshold. Moreover, electrocardiography, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry can be monitored during progressive exercise tolerance test. In this testing, arterial sampling is also performed to provide more detailed information about pulmonary gas exchange. This test can be used in identification of high risk patients presenting heart failure, evaluation of exercise capacity. Moreover, assessment for patients being considered for lung cancer resectional surgery and differentiation of cardiac & pulmonary limitation are the different usage of cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, rise incidence of pulmonary disorder, surge in adoption of sedentary lifestyle across the globe, increase in demand of cardiovascular exercise testing procedures, rise in geriatric population, and surge in usage of sports related activities are the key factors that drive the growth of the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market.
- In addition, advantages associated with cardiopulmonary exercise testing such as lung capacity monitoring, increase in adoption of advance healthcare services, rise in usage of early diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases, increase in burden of chronic respiratory diseases, surge in R & D activities to improve quality of testing services, and favourable reimbursement policies by government are some factors that fuel the growth of the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market.
- However, high cost associated with cardiopulmonary exercise restrain the growth of the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market.
- Contrarily, rise in awareness regarding use of body monitoring techniques and cardiovascular diseases assessment are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the market.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2020, Cortex announced launch of its product Wattbike AtomX. This product is world’s smart indoor bike which can be used in analysis of heart beats, lung functioning, and examination of vascular & metabolic systems.
In 2019, ESMA announced launch of EU-WIDE CCP stress test exercise machine. This product can be used in monitoring of fitness of particular person, cardiovascular activity, and oxygen level of person while stress exercising.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of cardiopulmonary exercise testing market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the cardiopulmonary exercise testing market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "cardiopulmonary exercise testing"?
- What is "cardiopulmonary exercise testing" market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "cardiopulmonary exercise testing" market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "cardiopulmonary exercise testing" market report?
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Cardinal Health, Masimo, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Vyaire Medical, Inc., Halma plc, MGC Diagnostics Corporation, SCHILLER Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, COSMED srl