Cardiovascular surgical devices are equipment that assist in cardiac surgical treatments with efficient and economic measures. Various devices have been developed to assist sophisticated technologies for patients with chronic cardiovascular infections, which are expected to increase the scope of opportunities in developing nations.
This report projects the global cardiovascular surgical devices market with trends, opportunities, and its demand by 2022. This research includes qualitative & quantitative analyses with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable forecasts to create the present overview of the market and predict the market during the forecast period. Our research teams have used various secondary resources & directories such as industrial databases, journals & magazine, along with primary resources, coupled with industry-oriented measures, such as industry-related expert interviews, to obtain key information and valuables.
The cardiovascular surgical devices market is expected to be driven by the rise of congenital defects and vascular malfunctions in geriatric population. The incidence of cardiovascular diseases is on a rise globally owing to growth in age, poor nutrition, and increase in obesity, which are expected to favor the growth of cardiovascular procedures. Innovations in ventricular assist devices offer effective therapeutic cures with minimum risk of complicacies. North America possesses high potential in this market owing to increase in the rate of cardiovascular diseases, followed by Europe. Beating heart surgeries and ventricular assist device are estimated to witness lucrative growth as result of treatment of hypertension related to poor cardiac functions. Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness rapid growth, with increase in geriatric population and technological advancements during the forecast period. Increase in need for cardiovascular procedures along with high healthcare cost is expected to limit market growth with low-cost efficacious therapeutics.
The cardiovascular surgical devices market is segmented based on type, technology, and geography. Based on type, it is divided into interventional cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, traditional cardiac surgery, and others. According to technology, it is classified into perfusion disposables, cardiopulmonary bypass equipment, beating heart surgery treatment, ventricular assist device, cardiac ablation devices, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top players in market include Medtronic Inc, Maquet GmbH & Co. KG, Sorin Group, Terumo Corp, C.R. Bard Inc, SEMMT Inc, St. Jude Medical, Medwaves Incorporated, Edward Lifesciences, EndoPhotonix Inc., and Krdium Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, dynamics, and clinical developments through 2014-2022, which assist in identifying the prevailing opportunities and market behavior.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the cardiovascular surgical devices market is provided.
- Leading players and their key developments in recent years are listed.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Interventional Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Traditional Cardiac Surgery
- Perfusion Disposables
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment
- Beating Heart Surgery Treatment
- Ventricular Assist Device
- Cardiac Ablation Devices
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA