Cashmere yarn, also known as pashmina in certain parts of Asia, is a fine fibrous textile obtained from undercoat of the Cashmere goat. Cashmere goats are usually found or bred in India, Tibet, Mongolia, China, Iran, and other countries. Cashmere yarn is considered as one of the luxurious products in textile industry, owing to its high cost, rareness, and superior qualities.
It belong to specialty hair fibers category possessing unique characteristics such as lightweight, visual appeal, extreme softness, high comfort, and heat insulating properties.
The growth of the Cashmere yarn market is driven by increase in demand for Cashmere yarn, owing to rise in personal income of people, extreme cold conditions in certain countries, and the superior qualities of this yarn such as lightweight, extra soft fabric, and high comfort.
However, high cost of these yarns and availability of cheaper alternatives restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the Cashmere yarn market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into natural and processed. Processed Cashmere yarn is further divided into bleached, dyed, and others. By application, it is categorized into sweaters, shawls, suits, socks, and others (wool trouser & vest, hat, scarf, and more). Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are:
- Bergere de France
- Consinee Group (CN)
- Debbie Bliss
- Erdos Group (CN)
- Jade Sapphire
- Pepperberry Knits (US)
- The Cashmere Co-op
- Todd & Duncan (Zhongyin Cashmere Co)
- King Deer Cashmere
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global Cashmere yarn market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on type and application is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Cashmere Yarn Market Key Segments:
- Natural Cashmere Yarn
- Processed Cashmere Yarn
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Market Players
- Dongbao Cashmere Product
- Hongye Cashmere
- Jiayuan Cashmere
- Rongchang Cashmere
- Shengxuehai Cashamere Group
- Tianshan Wool Tex Stock