Cast Acrylic Sheets Market Insights and Forecast - 2027
Cast acrylic sheet is a polymethyl methacrylate-based sheet. These are mixed with different chemicals and additives to enhance their properties by sealing them between two sheets of glass molds. Addition of chemicals and additives makes cast acrylic sheets more shatter-resistant, which makes them suitable to be used for designs in architectural purposes. Cast acrylic sheets are lightweight, durable, tough, and possess better chemical and mechanical properties over glass. They are manufactured by two processes including the cell cast process and continuous cast process. Cast acrylic sheets are widely used for decoration of outlay of buildings and houses. These sheets have anti-fogging and glare reduction properties that make them suitable to be used as a protective cover for highlight areas. Cast acrylic sheets offer flexibility in operations as they can be molded into any shape by the heat treatment process. Moreover, these sheets are used as best alternatives for glass for manufacturing products in sanitaryware, machinery, industrial equipment, aviation, and medical equipment.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has drastically impacted all industries across the globe. The cast acrylic sheets industry is among the severely hit industries, owing to its dependence on China and other Asian markets.
- Owing to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the cast acrylic sheets-based industries have experienced a sharp fall in manufacturing due to decreased productivity rates and health issues of the workforce.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport has been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply-demand gap.
- The imbalance in demand and supply due to lockdowns and potential global recession during the COVID-19 period is expected to hike prices of cast acrylic sheets in the global market. This may restrain new market players from entering into the cast acrylic sheets market, thus hampering the market growth amid the COVID-19 scenario.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Owing to specific properties of cast acrylic sheets such as high strength, lightweight, anti-fogging property, and clarity, they are widely used instead of glass for various industrial and medical equipment. This acts as one of the key drivers for growth of the cast acrylic sheets market. Moreover, aviation industries are aiming to expand their businesses among developing countries such as China and India, where cast acrylic sheets are used to impart a lightweight and proper strength to outer material of jets. This is expected to catalyze growth of cast acrylic sheets market. However, presence of other substitutes at low costs such as polycarbonate sheets and glass is anticipated to pose a stiff competition for the market, hence hampering its growth. Conversely, increase in modern theme-based architecture among developed countries such as the U.S., Australia, and Switzerland, where cast acrylic sheets are used to provide design outlay is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the cast acrylic sheets market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global cast acrylic sheets market along with the current trends and market estimation to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report represents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the cast acrylic sheets market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cast acrylic sheets market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competition and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future.
Questions answered in the global cast acrylic sheets market research report:
- What is the CAGR of the cast acrylic sheets market?
- Which are the leading players active in the global cast acrylic sheets market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What should be the response of cast acrylic sheets market players amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the outlook of the industry?
Cast Acrylic Sheets Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Margacipta Wirasentosa, Asia Poly, Astari Niagra, Limacryl, Lei Mei Acrylic Co., Ltd.,, Gevacri, GRUPO IRPEN, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Altuglas International, Madreperla, 3A Composites, Ray Chung Acrylic Enterprise, Aristech Acrylics, Polyplastic, Jokema Industry, Spartech, AcrylicShanghai Acrylic (Cast) Chemical Corporation