Catheter securement deices are a needleless deice that offers safe, cost-effectie, and time-saing process. Catheter securement deice secures the catheter and leaes the insertion site isible for cleaning and monitoring. In addition, these deices offer minimally inasie surgeries.
Increase in healthcare expenditure, rise in geriatric population, increase in awareness about adanced treatment, and growth in incidences of life style diseases drie the market growth. In addition, growth in demand for minimal inasion surgeries fuel the market. Howeer, factors such as high cost and preferences of other alternaties are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in use of catheter stabilization deices in emerging nation is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The catheter stabilization deice market is segmented based on product, application, end user, and geography. Based on products, the market is diided into arterial securement deices, central enous catheter securement deice, peripheral securement deices, abdominal drainage tubes securement deices, epidural securement deices, chest drainage tube securement deices, and all-site deices.
Based on applications, the market is classified into general surgery, cardioascular, respiratory, urological, gastric and oropharyngeal, radiology, and other applications. By end user, it is categorized into hospitals, emergency clinics, home healthcare proiders, and diagnostic centers. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study proides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the inestment pockets.
- Comprehensie analysis of factors that drie and restrict the growth of the market is proided.
- The report offers a quantitatie analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on preailing market opportunities.
- Extensie analysis of different segments facilitates to determine arious products aailable in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitie market outlook.
Catheter Securement Device Market Key Segments:
- Arterial Securement Deices
- Central enous Catheter Securement Deices
- PICC Securement Deices
- Subclaian Securement Deices
- Jugular Securement Deices
- Femoral Securement Deices
- Portal Securement Deices
- Midlines Securement Deices
- Peripheral Securement Deices
- Foley Catheter Securement Deices
- Nasogastric Tubes Securement Deices
- Endotracheal Tube Securement Deices
- Continuous Nere Block Catheter Securement Deices
- entriculoperitoneal Shunt Securement Deices
- Abdominal Drainage Tubes Securement Deices
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Securement Deices
- Umbilical Catheter Securement Deices
- Jejunal Catheter Securement Deices
- Epidural Securement Deices
- Chest Drainage Tube Securement Deices
- All Site Deices
- General Surgery
- Cardioascular Procedures
- Respiratory Procedures
- Urological Procedures
- Gastric and Oropharyngeal Procedures
- Other Applications
- Emergency Clinics
- Home Healthcare Proiders
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- 3M Company
- Braun Melsungen Ag
- Baxter International, Inc.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Centurion Medical Products
- Conatec, Inc
- M. C. Johnson Company, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Smiths Group PLC