Ceftiofur is a semisynthetic broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic, which acts against bacterial activity. Ceftiofur is used as veterinary medicine for the treatment of respiratory disorders in beef or dairy cattle and pigs.
Increase in awareness about animal health, technological advancements in animal healthcare infrastructure, high demand of pet animals, and protein rich foods for pet animals drive the market. However, ceftiofur drugs are associated with side effects and declining veterinarian population hampers the market growth. The increase in exports of animal products and drugs to untapped markets and development of novel technologies in animal healthcare may provide numerous opportunities in near future.
Ceftiofur market is segmented on the basis of product type, animal types, application, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into ceftiofur sodium, ceftiofur hydrochloride, and others. On the basis of animal type, it is divided into cattle, horse, swine, sheep, and others. Based on the application, the market is classified into respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, bovine interdigital necrobacillosis, and others which include application in pesticides. By geography, the market is analyzed in four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, AN PharmaTech Co. Ltd., Norbrook Laboratories, Bayer AG, Zoetis, Cephazone Pharma LLC, Ceva Sant Animale, and HIPRA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global ceftiofur market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Ceftiofur Market Key Segments:
- Ceftiofur Sodium
- Ceftiofur Hydrochloride
By Animal Type
- Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Bovine Interdigital Necrobacillosis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA